Ministry of Labour Approved Working At Heights
The New CFSG Working at Heights Training Program is designed for workers who may perform construction related activities and at times be required to work at heights where fall protection is required. This Ministry of Labour Approved Program provides workers with the necessary knowledge required to safely work at heights and prevent fall related accidents. Participants will be instructed on how to correctly select, inspect, maintain and use a wide variety of fall protection components and systems such as; travel restraint systems, fall restricting systems, fall arrest systems, safety nets and work belts or safety belts.
Program is following Ontario regulation 213/91 section 26 of the Construction regulations and meets or exceeds all requirements of both the New Working at Heights Program Standard and Training Provider Standard.
DURATION & LOCATION
One day session includes both theory and practical components and is available on-site at your facility or at our Training Center.
Fall Safety Equipment Theory and practical presentation
Record of training report
Individual wallet card certificates
Have a question?Email To Us
Talk to us…(905)-673-7300
- Working at Heights Training Program
- Scissor Lift AWP
- Forklift Truck Training: Counterbalance, Reach Truck, Order Picker, Walkie Trucks and more
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods Training
- Fall Protection, WHMIS
- Beginner forklift operator training certification and refresher courses
- Training in groups of any size, for individuals and corporate clients
- Customized PowerPoint Safety Training Presentation Programs and practical evaluation, for Your Workplace designed to meet Your Needs